Product Manager (Prowly)
Prowly is not only a great product, but also a workplace built for years by passionate people - just take a look at our Culture Book and get to know us better 🚀
What is more we can officially call ourselves Dream Employer of 2023 from now on as we were granted the title this year thanks to our coworkers engagement and transparency.
We are looking for a visionary Product Manager for our team who will charm us with the vision in an agile way and make things happen💪🏻
What's interesting about Prowly?🔍
Working in a team of people with different personalities and working closely with our CPO and Prowly founder.
Prowly has doubled the size of its team this year, which means we have the power to do great things. We are no longer a start-up, but a company that has a stable position and is part of the international company Semrush.
Our product is constantly being developed, and the road map is full of new ideas, which we invite you to implement. We focus on employees and their developmental aspirations, which are super important to us, so in our cooperation proposal you will find a budget for development, and you will decide how to use it.
👉🏻 What you will do:
- Analyse user needs and suggestions, collect insights through user interviews, online surveys, customer support and sales interviews
- Conduct quantitative research to understand and analyse customer needs and problems
- Run market and competitive analyses, oversee market trends to define growth potential and profitability
- Work closely with product designers and developers on creating relevant solutions
- Work closely with product designers and enlist cross-team stakeholders to find the best solutions
- Manage product lifecycle from the product discovery phase up to release and improvements
- Run workshops and evangelise product knowledge across the company
Guide the implementation process
- Align teams around outcomes not outputs
- Participate in SCRUM ceremonies as a Product Owner
- Manage and prioritise the product backlog
- Transform business requirements into User Stories/Tasks for developers with an adequate level of details
- Review of sprint increments, accepting the deliverables and ensuring they meet acceptance criteria
Deliver and learn
- Work closely with marketing and product marketers on go to market strategies and pre launch activities
- Serve as a representative for your products in marketing and sales efforts as well as external, analyst and press interactions
- Monitor achievement against forecast to identify and report and areas for improvements
👉🏻 Our expectations:
- 2+ years of experience in managing product development as a Product Manager
- At least one year of experience supported by successes in the development of a technological product aimed at increasing the retention of its customers over time
- Knowledge/experience in creating user flows, user maps, user stories & user testsAnalytical skills, broadly defined tooling (because Jira, Confluence, HubSpot, Hotjar, LogRocket and Mixpanel will be your daily routine)
- Written and spoken fluency in English (min. B2)
- Excellent communication skills with both technical (e.g. developers) and non-technical (e.g. Prowly customers)
- Excellent knowledge of retention issues in the short and long term
- Experience in project management - knowledge of any product management and development methodologies (e.g. agile methodologies, product processes from ideation to implementation and maintenance)
- Flexibility in thinking and the ability to synthesize, i.e. combine many different elements into one whole and go from details to generalizations, not the other way around
🎁 What we offer:
13,000-19,000 PLN (depending on experience and portfolio)
B2B or employment contract (depending on your preferences)
100% remote work (offices in Warsaw and Łódź are available)
Really flexible hours (you decide on your calendar)
Paid leave also on B2B
Trust Vacation (PTO) - more days off work available than just guaranteed by the law! (ask the Recruiter for details!)
A real impact on the product and a quick decision-making path
English language course conducted by native speakers
Additional payment for benefits (Multisport and Medicover)
Mental Health Program (private support sessions PL/EN with therapists/psychologists)
Integration events (2 company events annually + team integrations)
⏰ Here’s what the recruitment process looks like:
- Video Call with the Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Meeting (Zoom/Google meets) with CPO
- Meeting (Zoom/Google meets) with Team members
We’re happy that you’ve arrived here😁 – this means that our ad has caught your attention!
We’d like to meet everyone who sends us their application, however, we are unable to get in touch with everyone, so we strongly encourage you to attach at least a short message to your CV, thanks to which we’ll be able to get to know you better in the application analysis stage
We’re one of the top PR platforms in the world. Thanks to our tool, PR professionals can manage media relations more effectively, saving the time that is usually spent performing routine tasks.
It was in Poland where we started our online business operations and we have been operating from there until now, but we have been developing most rapidly in foreign markets, particularly in the United States.
In September 2020, we became part of the American company Semrush, a global leader in SaaS solutions targeted at marketers and SEO specialists.